This training course, usually offered to the already trained member of staff, refreshes the knowledge and skills already attained but now it adds on the following and additional skills to better the individual’s abilities to treat a person who falls poorly due to injury (TRAUMA) or due to the onset of a medical condition.
The training looks deeper into the following.
- Medical & Trauma conditions (Type, as rqeuested by the client)
- Signs and Symptoms / Recognition features
- Triage & the Secondary Survey
- Acronyms: AMPLE : AVPU : BBB : RICE
- The Log Roll (Used for Spinal Trauma)
- Casualty appropiate positioning (Conscious/Unconscious)
- Defibrillation training and use